but i got dragged to a show in AC last week and it was actually pretty damn good
YouTube - Bullet For My Valentine - Hearts Burst Into Fire
but i got dragged to a show in AC last week and it was actually pretty damn good
YouTube - Bullet For My Valentine - Hearts Burst Into Fire
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Sir, in all due respect that is not music. This is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otPoBcBpgMg
thats normally what i listen to
and wtf is up with the sir [censored]?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Sir, you are down with Biggie? Sir, my opinion of you just improved. It's always good to listen to real rap isn't it? Sir, are you like me in that this new age hip-hop and rap is not real?
All rap is garbage IMO
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PioneerBlue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All rap is garbage IMO</div></div>
Cheers!
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Rap is the type of music that least interests me. I truly like every genre of music but over time I've gotten more into some of the metal.
If you like metal, check out Nightwish. This group is Finnish. With their old lead singer they were more classical opera metal.
Here is a song from their old lead singer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_AqTOBfqso
From their new lead singer who with her they have more of a neo classical symphonic metal than with Tarja, their old one. Don't be alarmed by the wounded angel. Those two guys in the video are trying to get her healed.
YouTube - Nightwish - Amaranth
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks